- XI editor enabled
- Save file As XI option
- Color schemes: White, Black, Blue
- Play options: as is, -1 semitone, -2 semitones, -3 semitones, +1 semitone, +2 semitones, +3 semitones
- Some minor changes
- Double-click conversion result to add it to memo text
- Format result customizable options: Thousand sepatator, decimal separator, digits after decimal point
- Currency conversions
- Bits and bytes conversions
- Some other fixes and updates
- Custom characters as option
- Clear clipboard on exit option
- Password length, numbers of password - more one-click options
- Format passwords in groups option (custom number of characters in groups)
- Some new icons
- Some other fixes and updates
- Popup menu at Image extended with additional options
- Main Menu at Full mode
- Image loading progress on the screen
- Show image dimentions menu item
- Shell execute selected file (open into default viewer/editor) menu item
- Some other fixes and updates
- 'Insert at the end of filename' feature
- 'Crop from position to position' feature
- 'Add counter at start' feature
- 'Reverse file names' feature
- Popup menu to shell execute selected file
- Minor fixes and updates
- Recent files in main menu and popup menu
- New Icons and more toolbar buttons
- Warning to use .zip files over 2gb - not use it, use another archiver like WinRar or smaller files
- FileName edit control fixed for Properties window
- Run minimized feature
- Minimize to tray
- Tray menu including 'Open and Backup' one-click feature
- Some minor updates
- 50% scale Piano mode
- Clear all Filter cuts (values) at current pattern function
- +1 Octave from current value, -1 Octave from current value at Transpose channel fixed
- Transpose automation tracks fixed
- Some additional changes
Download .exe or .zip to install
New example MIDI Tracker track - playing it LIVE in real-time:
- Send current Filter cut value to track (automation track of current pattern)
- Send all Filter cut values to tracks (of current pattern)
- +1 Octave from current value, -1 Octave from current value at Transpose channel
- Transpose block/track/channel - octave up/down in menu
- Set notes length track/channel values: -5, -6, -7, -8
- Less redraw pattern calls
- Copy, Paste for MIDI Channel Properties fixed for default color scheme
'MIDI pseudo echo' used for this song; channels volume used for sidechain effect, so it sounds more dancy.
With Stay on top mode it is easier to use MIDI Tracker as a player, play the music in real-time even toggling a channels when doing something like browsing the web or anything else.
FireFox browser isn't safe, it sends information to google and some other locations too.
Look at 'about:config' in your Firefox.
There are options like (and must be set to for privacy)
browser.safebrowsing.appRepURL = ''
privacy.donottrackheader.enabled = true
browser.safebrowsing.enabled = false
browser.safebrowsing.malware.enabled = false
geo.enabled = false
Plus - search for URLs in your 'about:config' search window - it may contain URLs like 'google.com' or others with some keys to send to theses URLs. They all can be replaced with blank lines in hope that Firefox will not use it in the future.
Wish you private browsing, but it's hard to implement nowadays.
BTW: Our MiniBrowser, based on Chromium looks good in that case, but it needs to be tested more, because it have 'third party' component inside.
But Firefox sends TCP requests on google and other servers for sure, and you can try it by yourself by using IP Sniffer 22.214.171.124 by Erwan L./ RunAs for example.
"This application is a lightweight, customizable plain text editor that features a tabbed interface...
NotePad SX Pro is a fast plain text editor with, tabbed interface and interesting features such as generating random characters, reversing strings, offsetting ASCII characters, text-to-speech and removing HTML/XML tags or blanks lines.
The interface can be customized by selecting or creating different styles, toggling all of the interface elements (menu, tool, status and scroll bars), or going fullscreen in order to remove any distractions. "
- new MouseMove event - slider time deltas display
- Docking video window to main window instead of docking main window to video
- free trial changed from 30 to 60 days - if you need more please let us know
Alternative download link for Player 1.7.3 also added (.ZIP archive with installer)
Play chords with 'high keyboard' or/and 'low keyboard' with MIDI Tracker 1.4.7. 2 buttons to press if you wish to play chords using single PC keyboard key.
Chords played taken from pressed Note Key and current Song Key, for example for Gmaj: G B D
A C E
B D F#
C E G
D F# A
E G B
F# A C
For major key it is not just natural key, but also harmonic major or melodic major. F is absent in natural Gmaj key, but if we press key for F note we got F A C chord, so it tries to find more appropriate notes of a chord using current Key tone.
If you experiencing any problems with this file playback it maybe because of using too much 'Sustain Pedal' in this MIDI file.
So, after making some changes and uploading MIDI exported song we got Song70a.mid - the same without sustain pedal usage.
So we got an example of sustain pedal usage in MIDI files.
It was ok while we playing into editor, but for MIDI export it is safer to disable any sustain pedal usage, not just 'd/a releases' option.
FLStudio users: For FLStudio MIDI export also needed to disable 'sustain pedal' otherwise got 'Note Off' event lost.
With 'sustain pedal' usage, all 'Note off' events are written to the exported MIDI file, but FLStudio seems to ignore it when loading.
How fast you can create your own music using MIDI Tracker instead of listening to something on the air (choosen by someone for some purpose)?
It is really fast and that is why we created MIDI Tracker - to make it fast and easy.
You can create your own song in minutes. Like 15 minutes to have fun.
Using sound banks (.SF2) or MIDI Synths like 'Yamaha XG WDM SoftSynthesizer' or 'Roland VSC' to get your music sounds differently from default Microsoft MIDI Synth or sound card sound bank.
You can also export MIDI files to any other software like FLStudio or Cubase for futher arrangements.
For example, it takes 10 minutes to create this file.
Probably the file can be better and the time is smaller, but it is really fast music production.
Another 5-7 minutes to mix the channels to get a song .
15 minutes from blank file to MIDI song that can be listened, really fast.
Several advantages to write MIDI music in MIDI Tracker - don't need to create any sounds and spend time,
and don't need to make any copy/paste operations to create song from a pattern or patterns.
You link to a pattern channel that was created once so much times as you need.
'Add special' is the template that is useful too. In this track we just copied some channels to make it layered, but we can also use 'Add special' to make different melodies at the same rhythm.
Also today Player, MIDI Tracker and NotePad passes our Windows 8 tablet PC test, so you can run it using Windows 8 tablet PC.
For MIDI Tracker: you can use 'Piano' window to play and edit instead of Windows 8 on-screen keyboard to save the screen space for the editor.
Please note, we don't ask to order any additional download packages when ordering software. Downloads are freely available on this site without any restrictions. You don't need to buy any additional packages/options to have download access for 24/7 365 days. Also any futher versions of ordered software will be updated for any registered users for free.
Play chords with 'high keyboard' or/and 'low keyboard' for MIDI Tracker. 2 buttons to press if you wish to play chords using single PC keyboard key
- plus new song and some more in the new version of MIDI Tracker very soon.
Functionality information / description updated for NotePad SX Pro.
NotePad SX Pro is HTML, PHP, C++, Pascal, Visual Basic, JAVA, CSS, XML, Perl, INI, SQL code editor with syntax highlighting.
It has also all functions of Free NotePad SX
Projects Notepad SX, Unit Converter, Graph Master, StackUp switched to freeware license. Notepad SX Pro, Unit Converter Pro, StackUp Pro added as new projects. Free updates for all registered users now switched to 'Pro' versions.
MIDI Tracker 1.4.0 released. New color scheme to choose from, custom font type and font size, expand pattern and much more!